It seems everybody's "blogging" these days... so I thought why not... (why should I be the only one who suffers)
This is to be a documented account of my miserable existence such-as-it-is at this moment in time... so heregoes
I can feel my life slipping through my fingers like a million grains of sand... (how's that for poetic)
I can feel every last drawn-out bitter second-hand on the clock thud by...
and yet the weeks seem to fly by quicker than they've ever done before.
This is to be a documented account of my miserable existence such-as-it-is at this moment in time... so heregoes
I can feel my life slipping through my fingers like a million grains of sand... (how's that for poetic)
I can feel every last drawn-out bitter second-hand on the clock thud by...
and yet the weeks seem to fly by quicker than they've ever done before.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home