Well here it is people, the first ever update of "The diary of a loser..." or "tdoal" as it is now affectionately known (by me anyway...) (and I bet you were all thinking it would be a one-off...)
and look! No comments, I'm shocked... So, what's been happening in my "life" since my initial publication... well... pretty much nothing at all... I know that's hard to believe people, but that's the reality of my existence,
but what I really wanted to talk about today is The Soul, what is the soul?, do we have a soul?...
I used to know what the soul was , I could describe it, I could feel it tangibly... but somewhere in the intervening years it's left me, gone, I really can't remember... (no matter how hard I try...)
and look! No comments, I'm shocked... So, what's been happening in my "life" since my initial publication... well... pretty much nothing at all... I know that's hard to believe people, but that's the reality of my existence,
but what I really wanted to talk about today is The Soul, what is the soul?, do we have a soul?...
I used to know what the soul was , I could describe it, I could feel it tangibly... but somewhere in the intervening years it's left me, gone, I really can't remember... (no matter how hard I try...)
2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe Bloggs, with 2G's! sorry mate... thought you were someone else... but thanks for the comment.
Post a Comment
<< Home