Sunday, November 19, 2006

Seconds out... round 3!... I have been able to manage, thus far, to refrain from any pop-culture references - mainly because I wouldn't wish my favourite works/artists/performers etc to be sullied through my mention of them...

But now I feel I must say how much Joy I'm getting from the BBC's "Planet Earth" series. I have been looking on in complete awe at the must wonderful creatures and environments from around the globe - sights I'm never likely to see with my own eyes...

I think the planet that God created for us to live in, or indeed on, (and I truly believe that - but more at a further juncture) is a truly remarkable place and as-such I try to do "my bit" towards it's conservation - I don't drive a car, I recycle (when I remember), use as little electricity as possible/switch everything off etc etc...

I was going to drop a thinly-veiled and biting remark in here, but I'll leave it for another time...

Now I'm not a "tree-hugger" as-such... (maybe I should be) But I love animals and tree's and the sky and rivers, and having come to the realisation that a "normal" (such a subjective word) life in society is not destined for me, I long to become one with nature and the elements - to be a real, literal, living breathing part of the world. Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home