Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tonight we're talking about DEATH!, well, briefly anyway... and no, don't panic listeners, I'm NOT suicidal (if you can believe that)... no, quite the opposite actually... really thinking about it -the thought terrifies me... though I'm not entirely sure why...
(and this is despite my firm belief in the Lord - but, as I've said before, more at a later juncture)

I guess if I live forever (imagine!) I might actually do something (but it's unlikely...)

Anyway... Celebrity Big Brother!! - Yes CBB, all pretence of being an intelligent, meaningful investigation (as if) has now gone well-and-truly out of the window - we've found my level... and as such...
...I'm now the Leo Sayer of the blog-world - I mean did you see him ?!? "f**k off, f**k off... don't touch me yer barstad!" and he went on... Genius!, classic stuff... (and I would of worn Face's underwear)
and then there's Jade Goody - surely the world's dumbest millionaire (i know..) - and I promise that's the first & last time that name will ever be mentioned in this blog (probably), whose enquiries about eskimos were indearing in a kinda way...
I have to just say I don't think she and that scouse girl are racist... no, just stupid, jealous bullies, as they both know that Shilpa has more beauty & class in her little finger, than they have put together...

Before I go I'd just like to thank the 350 (so-far) people who have looked at this blog, they can't all of been me!, and I'd like to think I'm getting a few regulars...

No comments yet though people, no advice from people with "real", "proper" lives?... now please understand i'm not expecting you to "live your life for me" or anything like that... no... just a few words...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home