Well it's that time again people...another years gone by... another year I'll never get back... but, you know, even I'm mildly optimistic at this time of year... it's not long though, before numbing, crushing reality seeps back in...
So... what will the year 2007 hold instore for me... I can't be sure, but I'd take a fairly safe-bet on exactly the same as '06 and '05 and '04 and..... you get the idea... what a thing it must be to have a busy (or even "bisy") life, honestly, some people really don't know how lucky they are...
and before I incur the wrath of the "real world" brigade - I KNOW how lucky I am... I'm relatively comfortable, I'm not starving, I'm warm... but these are all basic human rights - that EVERY person should have... again I'm all too aware that this isn't the case for far too many - and that truly saddens me...
Anyway, this post is in danger of running on and on, so I'll just say Happy New Year everyone!
So... what will the year 2007 hold instore for me... I can't be sure, but I'd take a fairly safe-bet on exactly the same as '06 and '05 and '04 and..... you get the idea... what a thing it must be to have a busy (or even "bisy") life, honestly, some people really don't know how lucky they are...
and before I incur the wrath of the "real world" brigade - I KNOW how lucky I am... I'm relatively comfortable, I'm not starving, I'm warm... but these are all basic human rights - that EVERY person should have... again I'm all too aware that this isn't the case for far too many - and that truly saddens me...
Anyway, this post is in danger of running on and on, so I'll just say Happy New Year everyone!
2 Comments:
I admire your aspiring to being a large scale loser. It is good to have lofty goals. Alas, I am afraid you will have to try much harder. The saddest example of a public loser is Marvin the Robot. He has turned being a loser into an art form. But then, he has an enormously large brain with which to conceive of why his life is so sad and depressing, and has had millions of years to practice voicing it to anyone who cares to listen (or not) across the Universe.
See http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/hitchhikers/guide/marvin.shtml
Just kidding about the above. Thanks for the New Year's Greeting during my blog wanderings. May this year be better than the last!
mmm... Thankyou for this (I think?) whoever you are... but I (or you, as the case may be) really could do with a name...
(you know I think i'll turn the anonymous option off, but then said poster probably wouldn't have commented, would he?... or she, of course ;))
And no, as you'll know, if you've been keeping up with my blog, this year ain't been any different at all.
Post a Comment
<< Home