Sunday, May 27, 2007

Well it's bin a while... not as long as some blogs... but still the longest between updates of this here "opus"... Oh! I must just say, that when I set up this blog I didn't know that setting the comments to be 'moderated' would mean that I couldn't actually see them automatically on the page, and as such I've just discovered two that I'm literally "dying" to read.

So what's bin happenin' then?, would you be very surprised if I said not very much at all... huh, I'm running outta clever ways to write that... No, c'mon there must be something... Well, I stood under the biggest waterfall in Wales - that was a pretty amazing experience, the potatoes I planted in my nan's garden are growing nicely, as are the broad beans which I've been enjoying intermitently.

The garden pond is also teeming with various aquatic and insect life which is heartening to see... on a sadder note I watched my beloved Nottingham Forest fc conspire to throw away a 1-1 draw (3 -1 lead on aggregate) with 7MINUTES to go! and LOSE 5-2!!! (5-4 on agg)... and thus have to endure another season in bloody league one!... "A whole new level of humiliation" was how it was described on one website and I'm inclined to agree... my supporting of Forest mirrors my life in many ways, in fact, let's be honest, What other team could I support ?! (in addition to this, at least Scumbag yeovil lost to blackpool, haha!)

I've just watched the end of series 3 of "Lost" and it just get's weirder!, I also no longer feel the mortal dread of dying that I did at the start of the year, no, the numbing, crushing apathy that pervades most of my "life" has seeped back in... but it's always there at the back of my mind, as it is for everyone I'd imagine, and if I can't live forever I'll at least be ready when it comes, you mark my words...

Anyway, that's it, for now... so Cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home