Friday, September 28, 2007

Hello! I'm back!... well... let's be honest, I havn't actually been anywhere... but then you already knew that didn't you ;)

And, I should just point out, that the last post I left wasn't actually intended to be a goodbye to the blog-world, no, just *that* chapter of my life (huh, yeah right!... if only they knew... if only they knew)

But the reason I'm posting now is because I'm feeling sad, feeling bad and weird and I hate it... what's new? you say!... but this isn't just my general day-to-day malaise... there's a genuine "real" reason...

My brother has seemingly finished with his girlfriend of over a year, and taken up with an ex from years ago whose just decided to show her face again, now I don't know if this is just a temporary thing and they'll get back together or if it's for good... I don't know how these youngsters minds work... and you'll be oh-so surprised I'm sure;) to discover that the whole business isn't exactly "my area"...

The Point is... I'd got used to her being around, chatting with her, laughing, just hanging out... she was a FRIEND... and now I'll probably never see her again :(... because my brother is a weak willed male who only thinks with one thing (like most males)...

And for those of you thinking "if you like her so much why don't you stay in touch?" well, mainly because she's a fair bit younger than me, and we don't exactly move in the "Same circles"... huh... I don't move in any "circles"... only when I'm drunk! but that's another story...

It's just not fair... (then you would think I'd be used to such things, given my life to date, it never get's any easier though)

IN ADDITION: The first ever post-publishing edit I have made: Is to say I droned on mainly about myself, as I do, in the post... but I really really hope that she's (my brothers girlfriend, till Tuesday anyway) ok and isn't hurting too much... I feel for her so much and just wish there was something I could do... but alas there isn't, and if there is I don't know what... i'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home