Firstly, to follow-up from my last installment... the cuckoo that invaded the nest has been well and truly banished, and my brother and his girldriend are, happily, back-together and trying to make a go of things again... obviously it's not quite the same as it was before, well it wouldn't be would it?... but the main thing is there together, and long may it continue.
BUT ANYWAY, on to My News!... Yes, for once I have real, things happening in my life, news!... and yes... I'm not actually going to say what it is... but I swear, wether you believe me or not, it's happening... I can barely believe it myself...
and as such... it will mean, for any of you who are remotely interested, I probably won't be making another post for quite sometime...
So thankyou, to anyone and everyone who may have read this little diary of mine... and remember, one day I will return... oh yes, I will return...
BUT ANYWAY, on to My News!... Yes, for once I have real, things happening in my life, news!... and yes... I'm not actually going to say what it is... but I swear, wether you believe me or not, it's happening... I can barely believe it myself...
and as such... it will mean, for any of you who are remotely interested, I probably won't be making another post for quite sometime...
So thankyou, to anyone and everyone who may have read this little diary of mine... and remember, one day I will return... oh yes, I will return...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home